Arpita Sulakshana : A Stairway to Doors of Style
Co-ords, a moniker for Coordinate, means one of two or more pieces of clothing made in matching colors or styles so they can be worn together.
It might seem that the trend of Co-ord took the fashion world by storm recently, but just like many popular trends, Co-ords too are a revamp of a trend that dates back to the 15th century,
when Elizabethian women wore separate; matching bodices and skirts. It was only after the Great Fire of London that some variations were made to Co-ords by King Charles II.
In a way, Coords have traveled through many centuries to finally land as a piece of vogue fashion in our wardrobes today.
Staying true to the eternal and regal legacy of Coords, we at Arpita Sulakshana present to you an ensemble of Coord Sets.
OUR WINTER COLLECTION:
Our winter collection is created thoughtfully, bearing in mind the effort that goes into styling during the cold weather.
Our Coord sets are made in Velvet to keep you warm yet in trend with the latest fashion. All our Velvet co-ord sets come with a pair of Palazzo pants for utmost comfort.
In shades of sophistication, our Coord sets are versatile and can be worn for a festive occasion, or a casual outing.
OUR SUMMER COLLECTION
Summers are a desperate call for breathable fashion. Our Coords sets in linen fabric are ideal for sailing through gracefully during the heat waves and humid weather. These are designed intricately with a traditional dabka work to add a touch of elegance to this classy look.
With quintessential colors like Sand-Frosting, Castel Clouds, or Pink Frosting, bring a bit of summer home with our Linen Coord sets. Perfect for both festive occasions and casual outings.
HOW TO STYLE OUR COORD SETS:
Our linen co-ord set can be styled in a variety of ways:
- It can be dressed for formal occasions with statement jewelry and a pair of heels.
- Dress it down for a more casual look with a pair of flats and a cute clutch.
- You can also opt for a more traditional look as kurti dress by pairing it with a matching dupatta and juttis.
- If you want to create a statement look, pair the co-ord set with bright and bold lipstick. Add a pair of statement earrings and a statement necklace to complete the look.
- For a more subtle look by pairing the co-ord set with a pair of sleek earrings and a delicate bracelet.
ACCESSORIZING CO-ORD SETS:
- Choose pieces that complement the color and style of the co-ord set.
- For a more formal look, opt for statement earrings, necklaces, and bracelets.
- If you are going for a more casual look, opt for delicate pieces such as a pair
of studs or a dainty bracelet.
- When it comes to footwear, the co-ord set can be paired with both heels and flats.
- For a formal look, opt for a pair of strappy heels or wedges. For a more casual look, go for a pair of flats or sandals. Complete the look with a clutch or bag for the perfect finishing touch.
Overall, our women's designer clothes sets are a convenient and chic option for those who want a put-together look without the hassle of mixing and matching individual pieces.
Shop our winter and summer collection here: