Arpita Sulakshana: Personal Touch To Your Outfit
In the words of Vivienne Westwood, "Fashion is very important. It is life-enhancing and, like everything that gives pleasure, it is worth doing well."
Our way of looking at fashion resonates with the fashion idealogy of Vivienne Westwood.
We believe that everyone has their own personal lens to look at fashion, and to enhance that vision, we have launched our new collection of Handpainted Shirts from the
House of Arpita Sulakshana.
These handpainted shirts reflect the creative impression of every artist, thereby making each shirt different from the others.
AN EXQUISITE COLLECTION
In recent times, handpainted shirts are becoming more popular. But with redundant prints and patterns, the uniqueness of handpainted shirts tends to get compromised.
With handcrafted details, vibrant colors, and a minimalistic approach, our handpainted shirts promise a refined look.
- The Girl Love Shirt - Handpainted with a detailed painting on the patch and the shoulders, Our Girl Love Shirt speaks to the vibrant part of your soul.
- The Color My Heart Shirt- Designed as unique as its name, our Color My Heart shirt with tiny little hearts on the patch and dainty details on the shoulder, gives the style a new meaning.
- The Laal Cheetah- A Cheetah roams in the jungle freely and ferociously. Our Laal Cheetah shirt captures the essence of being fierce and free with a handpainted Cheetah on the patch and details on the shoulder.
- Pop the Heart Shirt- With handpainted brush strokes that represent expressing yourself through fashion, our Pop the Heart Shirt is versatile and distinguished.
- Gulabi Cheetah Shirt- A Cheetah can be both ferocious and beautiful. Embrace beauty and power together with our Gulabi Cheetah Shirt, handpainted in pink.
- The Char Baar Handpainted Shirt- Fashion is synonymous with experimentation. Our Chaar Baar Handpainted shirt experiments with the art of abstract colors and patterns.
HOW TO STYLE HANDPAINTED SHIRTS
Our handpainted shirts are versatile, allowing the wearer to style them in one too many ways. Here are a few tips:
- For a casual look, pair the handpainted shirt with jeans or shorts.
- For a dressy look, match the colored patch with a flowy skirt to own the summer
- Add a belt to your handpainted shirt for a more polished look.
- Wear your handpainted shirt with sneakers for a cool, street-style look.
- For a chic look, pair the hand-painted shirt with flared pants.
Handpainted shirts are a great way to add a personal touch to your outfit. Not only are they stylish and unique, but they are also a great way to express yourself.
We have curated a collection of handpainted shirts in different styles and designs so that you can pick the one that defines you perfectly.
Add some handpainted love to your wardrobe.
Shop our womens designer clothes here.