Our website domain name www.arpitasulakshana.com is owned and managed by us.
The brand Arpita Sulakshana is legally registered as "SULAKSHANA ARPITA COUTURE PRIVATE LIMITED" in India.
The term “ArpitaSulakshana”, “AS”, A&S”, “Company”, ‘Us’, ‘We’ or ‘Our’ refers to Arpita Sulakshana. The term “User”, “You” or “Your” refers to any user/viewer of this website, his/her representatives or affiliates; and any person availing our services through our website, our Instagram handle (@arpitasulakshana), or any other medium.
The term “Third Party” refers to any person, natural or juristic, other than Arpita Sulakshana and the user.
What information do we collect?
During the use of this website, we may collect the following categories of information:
- Contact information (Email address, phone number, and postal address)
- Demographic information (gender and age)
- Any data, including photographs, that you upload or post on our website or a social media platform used by, or connected to Arpita Sulakshana
- Your third-party account credentials
- Payment information, as required for the purposes of availing services of Arpita Sulakshana by a user
- Body size and measurements appropriate for determining the size of clothing
- Any other information considered necessary in the sole discretion of Arpita Sulakshana for the performance of services agreed to be procured by the user from Arpita Sulakshana.
Why do we use your information?
We may use your information for the following categories of uses:
- Ascertaining the correct size of the product being ordered: We want to ensure that the product you order from us fits you perfectly, and with this intent, we guide the users to select the correct size for their body measurements.
- Making delivery: To make sure that your order gets delivered without any hinderance, we require your exact location along with your pin code and contact number.
- Service improvement: Your information may be used by us to improve the standard of services, including by way of innovating new products and customization in your interests.
- Feedback & Preferences: We may also use your information to contact you for feedback and market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may conduct various data analytics processes using your information to study and examine user preferences in order to improve our services. If you want, you can opt out of receiving our feedback emails.
- Payment: Your financial information including credit card, debit card, and bank account-related information may be used at the payment gateway, for completing payment transactions.
- Marketing New Offerings: We may periodically send promotional emails/alerts about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address you have provided. You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails.
- Advertising: We may use anonymized information so that you cannot be individually identified and provide that anonymized information to our partners. For example, we allow advertisers to choose the demographic information of users who will see their advertisements and you agree that we may use any of the information we have collected from you in non-personally identifiable form to allow our advertisers to select the appropriate audience for those advertisements.
- Research & Development: We may use your information for research and development in the field of retail, including with other entities researching on terms materially similar to this policy.
Security of Your Information
Arpita Sulakshana has implemented security protocols and standards to safeguard your information as required by the applicable laws of the Republic of India. We have in place appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information and other data stored on the website.
Notwithstanding anything contained in this policy, Arpita Sulakshana shall not be responsible, in any manner, for a breach of security, or any actions and omissions of third parties beyond its control including but not limited to hacking, data diddling, cyber-attacks, acts of government, breach of security and confidentiality, unauthorized access to the computer system and network, breach of encryption, amongst others.
You are required to provide true and accurate information to Arpita Sulakshana to avail of our services in your own best interests. You are solely responsible for any loss or injury occurring due to the provision of false, inaccurate, or misleading information provided by you.
Arpita Sulakshana reserves the right to deny services to you in case you fail to provide information considered by Arpita Sulakshana, in its sole discretion, to be necessary for the provision of such services in accordance with its quality standards.
You can choose not to provide us with any or all of the information we specify or request, but then you may not be able to register with us or take advantage of some or all of our features. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email Info@arpitasulakshana.com. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
It is your obligation to prevent any unauthorized access to your account and personal information, by selecting and protecting your password (or other sign-on protections) appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device by signing off after you have finished accessing your account on this website.
TRADEMARK: The use of the website https://arpitasulakshana.com/ and its contents does not grant any rights related to intellectual property, including copyrights, designs, trademarks, and material rights. legal action.
If you have any questions about this Policy or any grievance in this regard, please contact us at email@example.com